Mirror's Edge - Runner Mirror's Edge - Runner

cool.

nice, this flash is smooth, although simple in graphical terms, worked well. the transitions were smooth... ect.

anyway, good flash, especially like the first person part, it provides a unique take on flash animating to try something like that.
It is also the main feature of the game :D...kinda, ive played the demo.

XCOM Series Trailer XCOM Series Trailer

Good.

this is quite a good movie. however there are some points i would like to make, ontop of some other reviews.

1) blood and stuff i thought usually divides slightly as it goes through the air, even in slomo. instead of just making it move in a direction, try altering the shape slightly too.
2)the "speaking": could do some work on lip syncing and find a speech generator somewhere, unless your intention was to leave it out. in this case, just improve the mouths.(or mouves? lol.).

Metroid Suicide part 4 Metroid Suicide part 4

neat

nice, humor was good......ect...um... dunno. cool flash.

ps. +0.012 score.

Sonicoblivion responds:

Thanks!

Snailiad Snailiad

Great

This game i feel is a true gem. I have never really played a game quite like this. I completed the game (100%) and i am sorely tempted to just start over and play again, which is very rare for me. The game for some reason appears to have a bit of an "arcade" feel, probably due to the pixel graphics and the Z/X buttons. Also, unlike some other games, I didn't feel tempted to turn the music off. If anything I would probably turn it on if I did.

I love they way the game employs the snails ability to stick to walls, and the various 'power up' item system you have going. I would say the only real thing you need to work on here may be the (very) fine tuning of the "gravity snail" power up.

Sure collecting all the helix fragments was a bit of a pain, having to search the whole map 3 times, but i loved every second of it, and wouldn't have it any other way.

Riddle School 5 Riddle School 5

Great

this game is amazing, there was a good choice of soundtracks and i liked the style of artwork you used.

i thought the lesson was " Never leave your quarters lying around" though.
If this is a finale then it is a great way to finish i guess. But if you do happen to continue this, then you might have to think of another plotline.

The Basics (Tutorial) The Basics (Tutorial)

brilliant.

now just to make a preloader.. hopefully.

btw guys, you have to "pay" for flash. usually.... i think....

Dark Earth Dark Earth

nice.

that must have been some pretty good inspiration for this.